Client: OMahony Developments
Arc Engineering designed, supplied & fitted balconies with toughened glass balustrading with stainless steel capping rail secured with a continuous frameless shoe on this apartment scheme. Balconies with both stacked and corner balconies and feature Perch non-combustible aluminium 30mm 140mm width decking. Perch 30 aluminium decking spans longer widths between joists.
- Welded heavy-steel frame, stiffened with light gauge steel joists;
- Frame is hot dip galvanised and powder coated to client specification;
- Toughened glass balustrading with stainless steel capping rail secured within a continuous frameless shoe;
- Non-slip aluminium decking covers the frame and diverts rainwater into the balcony’s integrated drainage system;
- Timber soffit panels are fitted to balcony underside to hide drainage tray and round off visual appeal.