Client: O’Mahony Developments
Architect: Kieran J Barry & Associates
Engineer: Kieran J Barry & Associates
Arc Engineering designed, supplied and fitted balconies with toughened glass balustrading with steel capping rail secured with a continuous frameless shoe on this housing scheme. Balconies with both stacked and corner balconies feature Perch non-combustible aluminium 30mm 140mm width decking. Perch 20 aluminium decking spans longer widths between joists.
- welded heavy-steel frame, stiffened with ight gauge steel joists
- frame is hot dip galvanised and powder coated to client specification
- toughened glass balustrading with stainless steel capping rail secured within a continuous frameless shoe
- non-slip aluminium decking covers the frame and diverts rainwater into the balcony’s integrated drainage system
- timber soffit panels are fitted to balcony underside to hide drainage tray and round off visual appea.